Does it leave an oily film & tacky feeling?
- Our Bakuchiol booster oil is boosted with squalane oil derived from sugarcane. It is a lightweight oil (almost watery) that is non-greasy and absorbs well into your skin. It does not feel tacky after application. It is essentially an oil so there will be a light oil film on your skin although very minimal.
Is it suitable for acne prone skin?
- Yes, it is! Bakuchiol is anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal and controls skin sebum production. There was a study that found that Bakuchiol, when applied twice a day, reduces acne by 57% after 6 weeks.
Is Bakuchiol suitable for mature skin?
- Yes, it is! There was a study that show a reduction of wrinkle depth & skin roughness after 12 weeks of application.
Can it used around the eye area?
- Yes, you can use it around the eye area.
Does the Bakuchiol booster oil contain any fragrances?
- No it doesn't. Our Bakuchiol booster oil is fragrance-free & alcohol-free. There is a light floral scent that comes from the Bakuchiol extract itself.
How long can a bottle last, if used day and night?
- A bottle will last you about 2 months if used day and night (3-5 drops per use).
What is the product expiry?
- Product expiry is 3 years however we would recommend you to use it within 6 months.
Is Bakuchiol safe for pregnant & breastfeeding moms?
- Bakuchiol is an alternative to retinol during pregnancy, but as with all topical skin care use, please check with your OBGYN before using any skincare product.