Australian Pink Clay Mask/French Green Clay MaskStep 1
- Mix 3-4 spoonfuls (provided) with a few drops of water to make a thick paste.
- Smooth a generous layer to the face, avoiding the eye area.
- Leave on for no longer than 5 minutes and rinse off with water or a wet cotton pad/cloth before the mask fully dries on the skin.
- Use 1-2 times a week or when your skin needs some lovin'.
Cocolicious Luscious Lip Scrub (Coconut Sorbet)
- Using clean & dry fingers, scoop out a pea sized amount & exfoliate wet lips gently in circular motion for 1 minute.
- Gently rinse off & pat dry with a towel.
- Moisturise lips with a lip balm or a lip mask. It is important to moisturise your lips after exfoliating your lips to nourish & protect your lips and reduce the risk of getting chapped lips.
- Use before applying lipstick in the day or nightly before applying a lip mask to maintain smooth, supple lips.
- If you have normal lips, you may use it as often as once a day or 3-4 times a week. If you have sensitive lips, we recommend using it 1-2 times a week.
Super Duper Nourishing Body Scrub (Rose Petals)
- Apply on wet skin and using gentle circular motions, slather on anywhere that could use a real good scrubbin'.
- Let sit for a few minutes to allow all the goodness to soak in while you de-stress.
- Rinse off with warm water.
- Use 2-3 times weekly to maintain smooth skin.