❤ #1 BEST SELLER ON AMAZON
FEATURED ON BUZZFEED & PEOPLE MAGAZINE
An ultra-sexy scrub for an ultra-sexy pout. This Cocolicious Luscious lip scrub gently exfoliates and rehydrates with avocado oil, jojoba oil, coconut, and sugar, leaving your delicate lips smooth, soft, and very tempting.
Exfoliation factor: GENTLE (suitable for sensitive lips)
- Using clean & dry fingers, scoop out a pea sized amount & exfoliate wet lips gently in circular motion for 1 minute.
- Gently rinse off & pat dry with a towel.
- Moisturise lips with a lip balm or a lip mask. It is important to moisturise your lips after exfoliating your lips to nourish & protect your lips and reduce the risk of getting chapped lips.
- Use before applying lipstick in the day or nightly before applying a lip mask to maintain smooth, supple lips.
- If you have normal lips, you may use it as often as once a day or 3-4 times a week. If you have sensitive lips, we recommend using it 1-2 times a week.
- Buffs away dry & flaky lips.
- Reduces signs of premature ageing.
- Soften, smoothens & brightens lips.
- Improves lips pigmentation over time.
- Helps lip mask/lip balm penetrate better & retain lips moisture.
- Helps prime lips by creating a smooth canvas for lipstick.
- Gentle exfoliation, suitable for sensitive lips.
- Our Cocolicious Luscious Lip Scrub are all natural, vegan and cruelty free. This lip polish is as pure as it can get. No petroleum, fragrance free and completely plant based. A luxurious treat for your skin with no synthetic chemicals, artificial flavourings or colourings added - honestly, what could be better?
What is the expiry date and how should i store it?
Our Cocolicious Luscious Lip Scrub have an expiry date of 18 months and is stated at the bottom of the jar. It is best used fresh within a month after opening. However, if stored and handled correctly, in a cool, dry location and used with clean dry hands to prevent contamination, our lip scrub can be stored up to 6 months.
How long will a jar of lip scrub last me?
A little goes a long way! If you exfoliate 3-4 times a week, a jar will probably last you about 3 months.
Will a lip scrub help in lightening dark and dull lips?
- Like skin tone, our lip colour varies and no shade of skin on the lips is healthier than any other. Lips discolouration and pigmentation may be due to excessive sun exposure, an allergic reaction to lipstick, lack of hydration or excess dead skin. Using a lip scrub consistently will help exfoliate excess dead skin cells and stimulate circulation, neutralising discolouration to reveal fresher and brighter lips.
Can I use a lip scrub if my lips are raw/have an open cut?
- We would advice you to avoid using a lip scrub if your lips are raw, have an open cut or is sunburned to prevent further irritation. You should instead nourish and repair your lips with a lip mask or lip treatment.
What should I do after using a lip scrub?
- MOISTURISE MOISTURISE MOISTURISE! Your lip care routine shouldn't end right after exfoliating your lips. Once you have exfoliated your lips, it is important to follow up with a lip mask or lip treatment to nourish and rehydrate the skin of the moisture it needs to function properly.
Sucrose (Sugar), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut), Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Lecithin, Glycerin, Tocopherol (Vitamin E)
Sucrose (Sugar), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut), Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf (Matcha), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Lecithin, Glycerin, Tocopherol (Vitamin E)
Sucrose (Sugar), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut), Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate,Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Lecithin, Glycerin, Tocopherol (Vitamin E)
100% naturally derived
Net weight: 35g
- West Malaysia RM8 (FREE Shipping above RM100)
- East Malaysia RM17 (FREE Shipping above RM150)
- We use GDEX to deliver our parcels in Malaysia.
- All local orders usually take 2-3 business days to be processed and another 1-2 business days for delivery (Due to COVID-19, there will be a slight delivery delay to East Malaysia).
- You may trace your parcel here.
- We use DHL Express Worldwide.
- Rates are calculated upon checkout.