- Using clean & dry fingers, scoop out a pea sized amount & exfoliate wet lips gently in circular motion for 1 minute.
- Gently rinse off & pat dry with a towel.
- Moisturise lips with a lip balm or a lip mask. It is important to moisturise your lips after exfoliating your lips to nourish & protect your lips and reduce the risk of getting chapped lips.
- Use before applying lipstick in the day or nightly before applying a lip mask to maintain smooth, supple lips.
- If you have normal lips, you may use it as often as once a day or 3-4 times a week. If you have sensitive lips, we recommend using it 1-2 times a week.